Thursday, January 12, 2012

She has reached her mountain...

For those of you that know me, you know I have a semi twin sister.  Although we are a year apart and born on different months and dates, we resemble each other so much so, people always ask if we are twins.   Although we live miles apart, I ensure that she is appropriately stalked by me every now and then.  Truth be told, I think she likes it.  Recently, she took a family vacation with her husbands family to the West Coast.  The significance in this is that for most of her adult life, she was scared to fly, but her career has placed her on planes often and she had to fight through her fears.  I am sure flying across the country was a treacherous time for her, but she made it there.  While on her vacation, she climbed the canyon and sat atop and peaked out among the elements.


Here is what I learned from my sister.  Life may take you on a long, difficult scary journey, but once you get to your destination and look out, there will be a beautiful sight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment