Thursday, June 21, 2012

You'll never be as beautiful as you are right now...

I heard someone say, you’ll never be as beautiful as you are right now and I began to think, it’s time for me to start being my most beautiful self, TODAY.  I drafted a list of things that I have not yet had the chance to do in my life and today I have begun doing the items on my list (I urge you to draft one of your own). It’s a relatively short list, but I’ve lived almost 40 years and haven’t done these things.  I know life is gracious, but I’m not sure that I will be able to do many of them when I’m 90.
v  Complete a half-marathon
v  Learn how to ride a skateboard
v  Go fishing
v  Go to a gun range
v  Bowl a perfect game
v  Go to an Opera
v  Go snowboarding
v  Try fencing
v  Learn to say “I Love You” in 50 different languages
v  Perform one day as a street performer
v  Have a song on iTunes (I HAVE RECENTLY COMPLETED THIS TASK)
v  Ballroom Dance
v  Learn to make a French dish
v  See the 7 wonders of the world
v  Have my palm read
v  Ride a camel
v  Dance in the Rio Carnival parade
v  Be kissed under the mistletoe
v  Skydive
v  Have a calendar made of myself
v  Sell my house for profit
v  Attend Coachella Music Festival




No comments:

Post a Comment